A free trial lesson is offered to all new students. Trial lessons can be booked throughout the term (you don't have to wait until the start of a new term to join us) by contacting the office here.
from 2 and a half years old
Wednesdays 16:00 - 16:40
Saturdays 09:00 - 09:30
Saturdays 14:00 - 14:30
Sundays 11:00 - 11:30
This is a beginner ballet class for children aged 2.5 and up. The class uses imaginitve ideas and story telling to introduce basic ballet steps, musicality, co-ordination, and physical and sensory awareness.
from 4 and a half years old
Wednesdays 16:40 - 17:25
Saturdays 14:30 - 15:15
Sundays 11:30 - 12:15
This class introduces a foundation for ballet technique. Children learn basic ballet exercises and sequences, whilst developing their imagination and creativity through movement and music.
from 6 years old
Wednesdays 17:25 - 18:10
Saturdays 15:15 - 16:00
This class builds the foundation for ballet technique. Children learn set ballet exercises and sequences, developing co-ordination and memory skills, whilst continuing to use their imagination and creativity through movement and music. Children in Level 1 work towards the Standard 1 Exam.
from 8 years old
Wednesdays 18:10 - 19:00
This class builds on basic steps, and introduces more complex movement sequences. Children continue to develop a sense of rhythm and musicality, along with confidence, poise, and increased co-ordination. Children in Level 2A work towards the Standard 2 Exam.
Level 4 and Pre-Pointe
from 11 years old
Wednesdays 19:00 - 20:00
Children learn more complicated ballet steps, and a greater emphasis on technique is introduced. All the skills learned previously are refined and developed. More challenging sequences are practiced and refined, and children add to their expanding dance vocabulary. This class also introduces Pre-Pointe work to prepare students for pointe work. This will strengthen their leg, ankle and feet muscles, as well as core strength in order to develop the necessary technique to use pointe shoes (please note, dancers wishing to be assessed for pointe work have to be taking a minimum of 2 classes a week and must be at least 11 years old)
Dancers in Primary, Level 1, Level 2A and Level 3, all work towards the Cecchetti exams. Teachers will spend from 3-5 Terms preparing each child for an exam in that level. Children doing multiple classes in a week may progress more quickly. If you have any questions about exams, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the office.
Classes for other levels and age groups may be added, please enquire or register your interest here!
Term Prices (term dates here)
Pre-Primary - £132
Primary - £135
Level 1 - £138
Level 2A - £141
Level 3 - £144
Level 4 and Pre-Pointe - £144
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. We do not charge administration or registration fees
2. Payment is due before the first day of term, for returning students, or before the first session after the trial class, for new students.
3. Class dates/times are subject to change.
4. Under extenuating circumstances, and only by prior arrangement with the school and subject to availability, missed classes may be made up by the student attending another class at the same level on a different day of the same term. Non-attendance of catch-up classes will result in the forfeiture of those sessions; make-up classes do not carry over from one term to the next. There is no pay-per-class facility.
5. The safety and well--being of our students, staff and customers is of utmost importance, and if a determination is made by school management that the safety of our students is best served by the interruption or cancellation of classes, we will act accordingly. Situations might include fire alarms or other evacuations; public health issues; damage to the venue, etc. By paying term fees, in full or part, the customer agrees to honour and facilitate management decisions taken to safeguard the safety and health of those to whom we have a duty of care, and agrees not to seek refund, credit or compensation in such circumstances.
6. We offer a free trial lesson in order to each dancer in order to evaluate suitability prior to payment. Refunds, whether partial or full, are not given under any circumstances.
7. Parents are required to stay on site throughout the class.